Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Teacher Gift Ideas

This little post is dedicated to my Aunt! She is the most creative, craftiest, & giving person I have ever met. She is a woman with a God given talent and best of all...she shares it! 

My Aunt owns just about the cutest little southern boutique you could ever dream up.
 Over the years, she has always sent me samples of the products she sells and they are all amazing! Her entire business is built upon Faith and Fabulous Style.
I love all of her items, from the sassy little fringe boots, the turquoise jewelry, monogrammed EVERYTHING!  (If you haven't noticed by now, I have an undying love for anything Southern style...check out her page, can you blame me?!!)

In addition to apparel, she sells items that teachers will fall in love with!

Well the other day, I received this adorable Classroom Door Sign in the mail. Lo and behold, another one of my Aunt's darling creations! I couldn't wait to get to school the next morning to hang it up on my classroom door. My students LOVE it! With the bright colors and the fact that it is hung to be on their level, it adds a whole new level of cuteness to my room  :)


  If you are a parent looking for the perfect gift for your child's teacher, look no further! Her products can be found here on her shop's Facebook page!

Happy Shopping <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment